Wednesday, July 21, 2010

28 weeks!!

Wow, it is hard to believe I have come this far already...only 12 weeks away from experiencing Eve's curse firsthand! Only 12 weeks away from holding this precious baby next to my heart!

I AM going to post pictures of my 3rd trimester belly, I promise! I keep waiting for Omar to take some of me because I am terrible at doing my own, so maybe we can do that tonight. If so, I'll get them posted tomorrow morning! Till then, just imagine what I would look like if I had swallowed a soccer ball. Omar keeps hoping my belly button will pop, but it is still resolutely "inny," although practically flat.

The cutest thing happened this morning. I woke up around 6 from a nightmare about being lost in Mexico City and spent about 15 minutes just lying in bed, recovering. Right at 6:15, Omar's multiple alarms started going off. One goes "Beep. Beep beep. Beep beep beep. Beep beep beep beep..." The other one plays a very cheerful cell phone song. Well, just as these alarms started ringing, David woke up!! Suddenly he was kicking and twirling around inside! I swear he HEARD the alarm and woke up. Isn't that adorable?
But I really hope that doesn't happen when he's a newborn sleeping in our room!

No comments:

Post a Comment